With businesses currently managing a largely remote workforce, any problems that could lead to downtime can mean a setback to teams. That's why it is more important than ever to monitor the whole IT infrastructure.
The combination of SAM and AppOptics offers your customers the monitoring they need for their servers, applications and infrastructure and improves visibility, performance, resilience and scalability.
4 reasons to recommend AppOptics to your SAM customers
Easily customisable and extensible, AppOptics supports over 60 application, language, service, and infrastructure sources out-of-the-box.
Monitor ALL key logging environments (applications, services, infrastructure) in one place using common analytics and visualisations.
Maximum, full-stack availability and performance data context via bi-directional integration.
Users will be up and running in minutes and with a minimal learning curve for IT professionals.
Use cases for SAM and AppOptics
1. Is your organisation being asked to report or align more closely to the business (e.g. monitoring and reporting on custom application transactional performance or end-user experience)?
2. Are you building on, or modernising from your existing SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor implementation to cover:
3. If production custom applications break or are poorly performing, what does your resolution process look like:
4. Is your organisation moving beyond infrastructure and packaged application monitoring to gain deeper performance visibility inside custom applications:
5. What does your monitoring process look like for your custom applications in/on hybrid and cloud environments? How is it different than your process today with SAM (if at all):
6. Do you have separate teams for monitoring of hybrid/cloud infrastructure and your custom applications?
POP UP HERE