Not current on your AdminStudio maintenance and support agreement? Need to migrate to Windows 10? That’s OK, we got you covered.
For a limited time only, you can receive 50% off AdminStudio 2018
Take a look at AdminStudio 2018 features:
- Application Compatibility to identify and resolve 95 percent of all compatibility issues before deployment or migration, minimising the chance the app won’t work as anticipated once deployed. Includes the new Microsoft MSIX format.
- Automatic Virtualization for compatibility testing, conversion, validation, editing and management reporting to ensure a faster and more reliable deployment.
- Mac Application Management to automatically assess and report best practices and risk across all Mac applications.
- Mobile Application Management to quickly scan mobile applications, understand app behaviour & configuration, and identify security risks.
- New, modern User Interface (UI) simplifies everyday Application Readiness tasks with a look-and-feel that’s easy to use.
- App Risk Module for Software Vulnerability Risk Management keeps you aware of application vulnerabilities from packaging to deployment.
- Ability to assess the impact of Java dependencies within the application portfolio, including end-of-life reporting.
- PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit improves productivity by optimising the consistency of branding and wrapping Microsoft Installers (MSI) and Executables (EXE).
The bottom line? AdminStudio 2018 and Flexera’s new App Risk Module* gives IT needed ammunition to automate everyday Application Readiness tasks and help deliver reliable and risk-free applications.
Note: Your AdminStudio maintenance and support agreement must be inactive greater than 90 days. *Optional App Risk Module – Subscription license required
Offer ends 28th September 2018Find out more