Quest Channel First event a great success13 September, 2019
Partners gathered at Quest’s Bracknell HQ on Thursday 12th to hear about the Platform Management team’s commitment to driving more business through the channel.
The new model will offer partners some of the most compelling benefits and incentives in the industry, demonstrating Quest’s commitment to providing its network of channel partners with the tools to grow their business and support their customers.
“Over the past two years, Quest has focused on developing market leading solutions and nurturing a core community of dedicated, successful partners, and welcomes engagement with new partners” said Marc Botham, Quest’s General Manager for Platform Management in the UK and Ireland.
“We feel now is the perfect time to announce an innovative new approach, offering some of the most compelling incentives in the industry which will deliver a win-win for both Quest and our partners. Without the channel, our ambitious targets for growth and market penetration in the UK would be impossible” he continued.
As part of the new strategy, Quest is working in alliance with Sigma who will be responsible for Quest’s unmanaged channel, whilst Quest maintain direct relationships with a network of 40 partners.
“It’s great to be working with a reinvigorated Quest team which is clearly putting the channel first” said Jane Silk, Managing Director, Sigma Software Distribution. “Quest has always been a close and valuable partner, and we’re excited to develop this relationship and open up new opportunities”.
The Quest Partner Circle is a simple, flexible, multi-level program that offers partners the chance to turn dedication and experience into potential profit – as partners move up the levels, the more Quest invests in their success. The Program is all about delivering profitability for partners, providing unmatched support and being easy to do business with. Benefits include:
- Deal Registration program: protects partners who actively promote Quest products and solutions to their customers.
- Incentives: Marketing Development Funds, rebates and sales incentives to help partners be more successful selling Quest solutions.
- Training & accreditation: To help increase partners’ close rate, grow their business and drive more services opportunities.
- Sales tools and resources: Web-based training, instructor–led training, webinars and tools to make partners’ sellers more successful.
- Support: Industry leading technical support for partners and products.