Making this Monday a little less blue16 January, 2017
Brace yourselves, Blue Monday has crept up on us again. We’re pushing a bleak salad around our plate instead of sharing (or not) a tub of Quality Street with family and friends and de-frosting car windscreens in the morning whilst dreaming of summer days. But Sigma is here to make ‘the most depressing day of the year’ less of a chore for your end users with these stress free software solutions.
Not forgetting about you, we have put together a few handy tips to get you and your colleagues through Monday 16th January 2017 with flying colours.
Simple stress-free software solutions:
- Becrypt Disk Protect – “Oh no, I’ve left my laptop on the train! Anyone can have access now” Keep data on tablets, laptops, desktops, servers and removable media protected if it’s ever lost or stolen with Disk Protect. Devices can be fully encrypted at any time and authorised users are able to access data without having an impact on performance.
- ABBYY PDF Transformer – “Another PDF attachment I can’t do anything with” Edit the un-editable with PDF Transformer. Whether you want to review and comment, add password protection or simply view a document, this essential PDF solution lets you handle it with ease.
- Mindjet MindManager – “There’s too much to think about, i’m struggling to keep track” Focus your ideas and be a pro at project management with Mindjet MindManager. Keeping all your ideas in a visual mind map means collaboration is easy and simple.
- Quest Recovery Manager – “I’ve accidentally deleted a huge chunk of our data” Recovery Manager enables users to avoid data loss and maintain business continuity with streamlined backups and disaster recovery solutions for Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Bomgar Privileged Access Management – “I can’t work out how vendors are accessing my network” Control, monitor and manage access to critical systems by privileged users and third-party vendors with Privileged Access Management. Users can attain detailed visibility into sessions and access they need to improve productivity, while protecting their high-value infrastructure, assets and applications.
A little something extra to make today a breeze:
- Treat someone – Maybe not a holiday but buying an extra chocolate bar at lunchtime for a friend will make both your days a little brighter.
- Exercise – It may be one of your January resolutions to do more exercise, but it’s not only your fitness that it can improve. Exercise relieves stress, improves memory, helps you sleep better and boosts your overall mood. What a way to beat the Monday blues!
- Get an early night – If all else fails, hit the hay an hour early so you’re ready for the new day ahead.