COVID-19: It’s business as usual at Sigma21 May, 2020
Following an extremely successful March and April, Sigma continues to support its partners during these unusual times. We’re a technically enabled business with a full-strength, trusted team that are equipped and trained to handle remote working with zero impact on customer service. So it’s business as usual at Sigma despite all the disruption caused by the ongoing lockdown.
- Your day-to-day contacts are still available by phone and email
- Meetings, pre-sales support calls and product demos are still taking place via Teams*
- You can create your own quotes quickly and easily using the Sigma Gateway
- Orders are still being placed, processed and shipped by our Vendor partners
- Microsoft CSP orders can be placed via Sigma Cloud
*If you’re new to Microsoft Teams, our services team can help you and your clients get up and running. If you’ve already got Teams but aren’t sure how to make the most of it, we run Teams End User training. If you need more info or help, please email us or call us on +44 (0) 1364 655 200.
Are your customers preparing to go back to the office?
Lots of businesses are preparing for when their teams can get back to the office or are re-starting projects that have been on hold during lockdown. So far we’ve helped Resellers get their customers ready with device management, security solutions, cloud migrations and training.
If you or your customers need help with a particular issue, please let us know using the form below and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
For urgent help, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 655 200.