CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is available now!9 March, 2021
The new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is now available and streamlines the design journey so teams can deliver creative projects faster, together, without compromising on quality. Powerful new illustration, photo editing, and multipage layout tools accelerate project setup, creation and output, freeing up time to focus. And when it comes to design reviews, CorelDRAW’s next-generation collaboration tools really shine, keeping everyone on the same page in real-time. Offering flexible, affordable purchasing options and a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and mobile, CorelDRAW is the perfect solution for all team sizes and budgets.
New and enhanced features include:
- Draw in perspective
- Multipage view
- Multi-asset export
- Platforms and possibilities
- Colour replacement
- Image Adjustments workflow
- Real-time collaboration
- Graphics and creative professionals – Design logos, brochures, sales and marketing materials, training tools and other detailed visuals for web or print.
- Production professionals – Produce signage, large-format prints, vehicle wraps, apparel and textile design, embroidery, schematics, engraving, and much more.
- Occasional graphics users in businesses – Create or manipulate visually-rich projects for in-house use, from web graphics and sales presentations, to sell sheets and visual aids.
If your customers are on a Subscription Plan or have active CorelSure Maintenance, they will shortly receive a notification to install the latest version.
If your customers are interested to move to the 2021 version, get in touch, there are a range of options that might better suit their requirements and could save them money.
Contact our Corel Business Development Manager, Ben Kohary, for any further information around licensing, new features or how Sigma can support you in promoting this new version.