CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 is available now!12 March, 2020
Corel is launching the newest version of its flagship product CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 today!
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 offers tools for professional vector illustration, layout creation, photo editing and typography to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Core features of CorelDRAW:
- Vector illustration – Turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art.
- Page layout – Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, multi-page documents and more.
- Photo editing – Retouch and enhance your photos with Corel PHOTO-PAINT or AfterShot 3 HDR.
- Typography – Add effects to text like block shadows and contour, fine-tune fonts responsively, fit text to paths and more.
- Web graphic tools – Develop captivating web content with a collection of web graphics tools and presets.
- Professional print output – Control colour consistency across different media with CorelDRAW’s powerful colour management engine.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 is available for Windows and Mac with a native OS experience, meaning it was built from the ground up for the platform of choice. Your customers can choose between a perpetual license and subscription for less than the costs of a competitor single-application subscription.
You can find out more about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 and its latest features here.
For any questions around our Corel offering and licensing, please get in touch with our Corel Specialist Ben Kohary.