Condusiv Technologies is the world leader in software-only storage performance solutions for virtual and physical server environments, enabling systems to process data quicker meaning faster application performance.
Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimises and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive.
Diskeeper prevents degradation in Windows performance and associated storage by preventing fragmentation from occurring at the Windows level in real-time, before files are written in a performance penalised state.
• Keep physical servers and Windows PCs running like new
• Eliminate SAN storage performance degradation
• Proactively eliminate performance-robbing fragmentation
• Easily deploys across the network with a central management console
• Improve productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
Condusiv’s file recovery software ‘Undelete’ allows users to easily restore accidentally deleted and overwritten files themselves, with no assistance needed from the IT department
• Enables easy recovery of deleted and overwritten local and network files
• Provides continuous data protection for Windows PCs and servers
• Recovers previous or overwritten versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
• Instantly recovers files in virtual environments
• Central management through Undelete Server
V-locity is an I/O optimization software solution that increases application performance in virtual, physical and cloud environments by 50% or more without the cost of additional hardware.
V-locity dramatically reduces the number of I/Os required for any given workload, thereby reducing latency and increasing bandwidth from server to network to storage.
• 50% or greater application performance improvement-with no additional hardware
• True “set and forget” management
• Compatible with all SAN/NAS systems
• Easily deploy to the largest virtual, physical or cloud environments in just five clicks
• Before and after performance reporting to validate performance gains from V-locity
• Enterprise-wide visibility into I/O performance health from the operating system to storage